Welcome to SKD Crafts!
I'm Lisa, and my sister Beth and I are hosting this blog together. I'll start by telling you a little about myself...
- I am a 25 year old mother to a beautiful 18 month old little girl.
- My husband and I are currently remodeling our house, which may come up in posts from time to time.
- I currently teach high school, but after this year I will be returning to the world of IT. My husband and I are both computer nerds.
- My husband is from Boston, so we are big Red Sox fans!
- I love to read, paint, draw, and of course craft!
I hope to post some paper-craft tutorials of my own on here along with my experiences trying other people's ideas! I'd love to get to know you, so leave a comment letting me know who you are, and if you blog, leave a link!